Saturday, June 21, 2014

What a wonderful Sunday :)

I always have so many plans for my weekends
but rarely actually do what I mentally plan!!!
After a late Friday night, and a road trip on Saturday,
I really just felt like bumming around the house.
In the end it turned out to be productive pottering!!!

I now have an ironing board
without clothes draped all over it............


Put away my various knickknacks.
Zip locked the fabrics that I have for particular projects,
and put away my other stash fabric that I have
been collecting around the place and
put them all away in their draws........


And a large pot of spaghetti sauce
bubbling away on the stove top.


How about that???
Who knew I could do all that without meaning to??

What did you get up to today?


Hugs n Kisses
Barb :)







6 comments:

  1. Well done Barb! Great when your pottering achieves a lot. Your spag. Sauce looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Barb! Yes it's amazing what can be achieved without really setting out to do it... all those drawers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watered the yard and garden.... read blogs. fed children and helped husband cook said food children ate and put away a few pieces of clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you feel good....pottering is good...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with the tidying! Am I too late for some sketty?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! You deserve that wonderful dinner after your big tidy up, Barb. Xx

    ReplyDelete